The Burpee Zone

Location: Talon

PAX: Boucher, Brut, Tickle, Inspector, Fratelli, Landline, Mayflower, Sunshine, Bengay, Special-K, Toto, Crayola (Q)

Warmup (if any): 20 SSH, 20 burpees

The Thang: We started with a modified 11's workout across the parking lot. Hand-release merkins on one end, and bonnie blairs on the other. Once we did a set of the HR merkins, we bearcrawled to "The Burpee Zone" where we did 5 burpees. After the burpees we crawlbeared to the other end and did our bonnies. Once each set of bonnies were completed, pax mosey back to the start, but again crossed "The Burpee Zone" and completed yet another set of 5 burpees.

Next we began another round of the 11's, but did jungle-boys on one end and gaspumpers on the other. The burpee-zone only required 1 BDE-burpee, and we lunge walked to replace the crawls. 

Announcements: Christmas party at Blu's on 12/17

Prayer Requests: Chris Brown's family, Flossy and family

NMM: I was glad to receive a friendly reminder that I had the Q. I had honestly forgotten that I had signed up. Heaven forbid someone misses their Q. I received some requests from some of my fellow pax to keep the workout stationary, and not to use blocks. Challenge accepted.

I have no doubt that every pax in attendance got better today. I also have no doubt that "The Burpee Zone" will for sure make another appearance in future workouts. What a kick in the nards! It's good to see our new pax being consistent. Some of our older participants need to take note.

Until next time,

Crayola is off to color.

No comments:

Post a Comment